Pages

Friday, May 25, 2007

My City

I like living in my city. It's a good city because we get fresh air, there's a pool and there are alot of parks. I like the bird sanctuary. In the summer, you can see many different kinds of birds in the bird sanctuary. It might be far up the mountain, but it isn't too far to walk. The pool is one of my favourite places to go in summer. It is open to all residents. You can dive, have swimming lessons or just relax. In the winter, I like going to the arena. There is the small rink for lessons and free skate, and there is the big rink for hockey. Sometimes when there are no hockey games, we are allowed to go onto the big rink.

2 comments:

  1. Which city are you describing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you the name of my city because my parents won't let me because of Internet safety. I live in Quebec, Canada

    ReplyDelete

Any highly offensive matter will be deleted whether it be solid, water, gas or plasma. No comments from outsiders represent the opinions of Owner and Doggy or vanillaman. We reserve the right to delete any comments without explanation.