Pages

Monday, January 02, 2012

You Still Hate Them All, You Love them all.

The Iowa Caucus is the next day and if your like me and quite frankly am no Republican a question can pop up which candidate do I like the most out of that crowd?
and if  you are a conservative you might ask yourself who is the best candidate I ike?

USA Today has a candidate match game you can play to find out just that!

I did it and got Obama as my first pick, Ron Paul a far second and in third it's a tie between Huntsman and Romney. All the other candidates are dead last.

Now it's your turn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any highly offensive matter will be deleted whether it be solid, water, gas or plasma. No comments from outsiders represent the opinions of Owner and Doggy or vanillaman. We reserve the right to delete any comments without explanation.