Pages

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Sleep all You Want, But Don't Cut!

Well the story says it all for itself. A Conservative MP sleeps at a committee session on veterans. Now before you bash the Conservative sleeping and saying that he doesn't care about veterans I think it is important to know that we have all sleepy moments. I just last Friday night slept way too early and forgot to post something on the blog for Yesterday. It doesn't mean I don't care about my readers.Now the MP denies the claim that he slept  and quite honestly I don't care. The fact that are media continues to talk about pointless topics is really getting on my nerves. I mean even if he did sleep in the committee so what? He may have been tired or worked to late the night before. The point is we don't know so don't judge. But what I do know is the conservative party has done questionable acts against our veterans. They have proposed budget cuts to veterans affairs which created protest all over the country. So Sleeping in parliament doesn't mean you don't support veterans, but we will see what Rob Anders really thinks in the spring budget. If the spring budget includes cuts to veterans benefits and Rob votes for it then we will know for sure what support he has for our veterans.

Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any highly offensive matter will be deleted whether it be solid, water, gas or plasma. No comments from outsiders represent the opinions of Owner and Doggy or vanillaman. We reserve the right to delete any comments without explanation.