Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

Mid Term predictions.

I saw Dr Roy's predictions where he said that the Republicans would gain 10 senate seats and 60 house seats. I think that is extremely optimistic for the Republicans. The Democrats according to the NYT has a 90% chance of winning the senate. The House I am almost certain will go Republican, but then again there are many swing districts. The best I see Democrats doing is winning both houses , and the Republicans have a very good chance of winning the House, but almost no hope in the senate. In the senate I am seeing around 51-53 Democrats, and in the House I am seeing 223-228 Republicans, but then again polls can change in seconds. I will be watching the election this Tuesday I hope most of you do to, and If your in the U.S  I hope you vote. There are so many countries where people don't have the right to vote , and it makes me sad to see only 40% of Americans voting on the mid terms.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any highly offensive matter will be deleted whether it be solid, water, gas or plasma. No comments from outsiders represent the opinions of Owner and Doggy or vanillaman. We reserve the right to delete any comments without explanation.